Valley Mountain Bikers Membership Info
How does VMB work to promote and preserve mountain biking in our area?
- We regularly meet with government officials, park managers, and land managers to advocate for mountain biking in public parks.
- We organize trail days where club members build, repair, and maintain trails based on International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) standards
- We organize events such as Take A Kid Mountain Biking Day to teach young riders about mountain biking
- We organize group rides and trips where members can discover some of the best local and regional trails
- We volunteer support for races, in addition to competing in races
By becoming a paid member of Valley Mountain Bikers:
- You will be supporting efforts to promote mountain biking in our area
- Your dues will help the club purchase trail tools, maintain our website, and fund organized events
- You will gain full website access allowing you to sign up for rides, trips, and other events
- You will have a voice in club intitiatives and have voting rights
- You will get a discount at some local bike shops!
Individual Membership = $20 / year
There are two ways to become a paid member of Valley Mountain Bikers, please follow the steps below:
Option #1- Pay Securely Online
- Read and agree to the waiver
- Select additional family members if needed
- Click the Add to cart button and then pay securely on PayPal with a credit card or PayPal account
- See notes below
Option #2 - Using the US Postal Service
- Download and print out the application & waiver form here (270KB PDF file)
- Fill out the forms and sign them (parent/guardian AND member if under 18)
- See notes below
- Mail the application, waiver, and correct payment to:
24 E. Broad St.
Bethlehem, PA 18018
If you are under the age of 18 at the time of becoming a paid member of Valley Mountain Bikers, you must fill out the application, and submit it via US Postal Service, as a Parent or Legal Guardian must sign the form
We are a non-profit organization and all funds are devoted solely to our efforts to promote mountain biking in the Lehigh Valley area, no individuals profit from the membership dues.
Membership application is in Adobe Acrobat format, you can obtain the free Adobe Acrobat reader by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page
Membership application and waiver form only need to be downloaded if you are using the US Postal Service or if you would like to have a copy for your records