5th Annual TrexxxFest Halloween XC Enduro & Xtreme Kids Race - Trail Expansion Fundraiser
Sunday, October 15th
-XC Enduro - 10am - noon, staggered stage start times (costumes required, see below)
-X-Treme Kids Race 7 & under 10am start time, older kids will go off at staggered start times between 10 and noon. (proceeds benefit the Parkland Composite Middle/High School Mountain Bike Race Team)
We will be collecting canned goods to donate to Northern Lehigh Food Bank. Please help those in our community that really need help.
Race registration goes from 8:30 - 9:30am on Sunday
Call Fitness Central for details at 610-769-7300
- 10 second time bonus per stage completely ridden in a Halloween Costume (Enduro bro is not a costume)
BEST COSTUME CONTEST - 4 prizes
- Most Creative
- Most uncomfortable
- Most humiliating
- Best group costume
- Number of stages and location of stages TBD
- One-day event featuring XC Style stage Enduro Race - descending and some climbing (3/4 descending, 1/4 climbing)
- EXPO Area featuring bike industry reps, kids area and local businesses
- NEW FOR 2017 - All kids race entry fees go directly to the recently established Parkland Composite Middle/High School Mountain Bike team.
- Buy a raffle ticket for chance to win Blue Mtn Bike Park Lift Passes for 2018 and other great prizes
- Whitehall Diner will be on site as our food vendor
- Casual guided rides after the race
- All proceeds go towards the Trexler Trail Expansion Project
- Come dressed up for Halloween and be eligible for best costume contest
- Prizes are medals (think Shale Face) and products from Bontrager, Louis Garneau, Sram, Shimano, Hammer Nutrition and many more!!
- Each category will go off at 10am in different stages
- Day-of registration is $45
- Check back for more updates
This is going to be ONE FUN race. Trexler trails were designed to be FAST, FLOWY and FUN!! Whether you are super competitive or have never raced before, this race is for you. The stages are between 1 to 2.5 miles long and incorporate flowy descents as well as a little climbing. This will test bike handling ability at high speeds as well as your overall fitness. The best part is that you will have time to recover between each stage.